Creating a positive and impactful legacy isn’t easy. Whatever our calling is, we need to be brave and confident enough to endure, humble enough to be taught, and smart enough to balance and accept. “Break Through” describes a state of our emotions during the journey, and how faith, letting the love we have for ourselves and our purpose can break us through.
black lines = challenge
silver = presence, endurance
nudity = confidence and acceptance
lifted head and tear = bravery, faith
under the stars = humility
1. Age rice paper with green tea and coffee.
2. Adhere rice paper to canvas
3. Design with challenge lines and silver leaf
4. Break through (tear) section from the canvas
5. Sketch the lady on open canvas and paint
6. Apply finish ❤️